Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playtime




Here are the latest pictures and video of Fiona. The top picture is of Fiona taking her bath. She has now graduated from her newborn 'hammock' bath to her infant bath. I am sure she is proud of her accomplishment. The second picture is of Fiona reading with her father. She is quite the intent little reader. If you notice, she is holding the edge of the book. And lastly, Fiona is enjoying her pacifier and taking a good look at it from various angles. What a gal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her "big" bath. I am glad she is enjoying her big princess book. Thanks for keeping the videos and pics posted. I watch her every day and can't wait to see you all.
Love you's,
GG

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how she has changed since we saw her after Thanksgiving. What a doll!!!!! Thanks for being so faithful to "give" us me videos and pictures. May can't come too soon for this Grandma. Love you 3
GJ